Wednesday, June 05, 2024

Speaking4Him Podcast #609: The Rainbow: A Sign of Promise

 “And I will establish my covenant with you, neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth. And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:

I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.” Genesis 9:11-13

www.farmersalmanac.com

On today's show, I talk about the biblical significance of the rainbow.  As this discussion unfolds, my prayer is that we will see that the rainbow is a powerful symbol of God's promises and mercy rather than one of permission to do whatever we want. 

Listen Here and be thankful that God loves us and has a blueprint of blessing for us to follow!

If you have any questions or feedback send me an email at andrew@speaking4him.com or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone on the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also, my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor is now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: