Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Speaking4Him Podcast #608: Considering One Another #6: One Another For The World

 “Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am. If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet.  For I have given you an example that ye should do as I have done to you.” John 13:13-15

oakflatsanglican.com

On today's show, James Wisneski and I return to our series Considering One Another as we discuss the idea of being One Another For The World.  Join us as we consider how to be an example to the world of the difference that Jesus can make in the lives of those who submit to Him!  

Listen Here and then ask God to help you show Christ to the world!!! :)   

If you have any questions or feedback send me an email at andrew@speaking4him.com or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone on the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also, my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor is now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: