Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Speaking4Him Podcast #607: Speaking4Him Update (Spring 2024)

“Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.” (1 Peter 5:6-7)

www.freepik.com

Today on the show I take the opportunity to update you on all things Speaking4Him! The topics included are:

My Website

My Podcast(s)

My Speaking Schedule

Adam McNutt leaving

Family Prayer Requests

Listen Here, pray for me, and please reach out if Speaking4him can be of any service to you!

If you have any questions or feedback send me an email at andrew@speaking4him.com or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone on the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also, my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor is now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: