Wednesday, May 08, 2024

Speaking4Him Podcast #605: Considering One Another #5: Give His Grace

“I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love;

Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.”

Ephesians 4:1-6

keithirwinministries.org

On today's show, I continue my series on considering one another. James Wisneski joins me once again as we discuss what it means to Give His Grace! We discuss looking to Jesus as our example and take a look at different practical ways to show God's grace to others in our daily lives. 

As you listen here, I encourage you to thank God for the gift of His grace!  Then share it with others!

If you have any questions or feedback send me an email at andrew@speaking4him.com or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone on the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also, my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor is now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: