Wednesday, December 06, 2023

Speaking4Him Podcast #583: The Prince of Egypt LIVE! (2023)

 “Thus saith the Lord: Since you refuse to free my people, all through the land of Egypt, I send a pestilence and plague into your house, into your bed, into your streams, into your streets, into your drink, into your bread! Upon your cattle, on your sheep, upon your oxen in your field! Into your dreams, into your sleep, until you break, until you yield! I send the swarm, I send the hoard! Thus saith the Lord!” The Prince of Egypt LIVE!

us.theprinceofegyptmusicalfilm.com

On today's show, I share my review of The Prince of Egypt LIVE! Join me as I unpack this impressive presentation and reflect on my personal testimony. I also discuss the hope we can find in the true biblical account of Moses, who is a member of the Hall of Faith (Hebrews 11). So, Listen Here and be thankful that if God can use Moses, He can use YOU too! 

If you have any questions or feedback send me an email at andrew@speaking4him.com or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone on the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also, my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor is now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: