Wednesday, May 03, 2023

Speaking4Him Podcast #552: The Chosen: Season 3: Episode 2: “Two by Two”

 Nathanael: “I don’t feel any different.”

Jesus: “I don’t need you to feel anything to do great things.”

"Little" James
https://www.christianheadlines.com/

Today on the show I review The Chosen: Season 3: Episode 2: “Two by Two.”  Join me as I unpack this powerful episode.  I discuss the issues of forgiveness, reconciliation, and facing our fears and unmet expectations.  Listen Here and trust that God knows what's best for us and that we can trust Him!!!  

If you have any questions or feedback send me an email at andrew@speaking4him.com or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone on the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also, my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor is now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: