Wednesday, January 04, 2023

Speaking4Him Podcast #535: I Heard The Bells (2022)

 "This is not God’s will for you!"

“You still believe in that? What do you think He was doing when [Fanny died]? Was He sleeping? … I will not put [hope] in a God who’s sleeping. Or a God who’s dead.” --I Heard The Bells

www.iheardthebellsmovie.com

2023 is upon us!  Today I share my review of the movie I Heard The Bells.  It is the first movie produced by Sight and Sound Theatres and it is excellent!  Listen Here and then watch this compelling story of tragedy and triumph.  Know that you can trust God in 2023 with whatever is ahead!  
If you have any questions or feedback send me an email at andrew@speaking4him.com or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone on the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also, my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor is now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,


Andrew Gommesen

No comments: