Wednesday, November 09, 2022

Speaking4Him Podcast #527: Media For The Master: Part 2

 “But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light; Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.” 1 Peter 2:9-10




www.vecteezy.com

Today I share an interview I did with my friend Jon Wilson about Media and the Arts from a biblical perspective.  In this second part, we talk about the balance of the Christian Subculture, Jon's upcoming novel, and my dream projects, among other things! Listen Here and seek the Lord on how best to use your creativity to honor the One who made you!!!
If you have any questions or feedback send me an email at andrew@speaking4him.com or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone on the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also, my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor is now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,


Andrew Gommesen

No comments: