Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Speaking4Him Podcast #503: 12 Unique Attributes of Christianity Intro Part 2

 “Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad. Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.” John 8:56-58

www.orbcfamily.org

Today I continue the kick-off of my series about 12 Unique Attributes of Christianity with Part 2!  It's important for us to be able to share with others the basis of our Hope in Christ!!! :) Listen Here and be thankful for God's amazing plan of mercy and forgiveness.  Then embrace this for yourself!!! 
If you have any questions or feedback send me an email at andrew@speaking4him.com or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone on the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also, my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor is now for sale in paperback!  


Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: