Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Speaking4Him Podcast #455: Fatherhood

 “If you could have had only one parent, I wish you could have had your mom. Cause she would have been better at it.” -Fatherhood

imdb.com

Today I share my review of the new Netflix film Fatherhood. Listen Here and give thanks for the immense challenge and amazing blessing of single fatherhood.  Listen and pray for the single fathers you may know.  Also, know that whatever you are facing in life God will never leave you! :)

If you have any questions or feedback send me an email at andrew@speaking4him.com or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone on the Right Hand Side of This Page!


Also my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: