Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Speaking4Him Podcast #440: Pilgrims Progress: Part 2

  “Here I have seen things rare and profitable; Things pleasant, dreadful, things to make me stable In what I have begun to take in hand; Then let me think on them, and understand. Wherefore they showed me were, and let me be Thankful, O good Interpreter, to thee.” John Bunyan



Part 2 Cast:

John Bunyan: Craig Apel         Christian: Alex Jacobsson
     Goodwill: Andrew Gommesen Interpreter: David Dalrymple 
   Man 1: Matthew Gommesen    Man 2: Matthew Gommesen

Listen Here and Enjoy!!!

If you have any questions or feedback check out our Facebook Page or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone on the Right Hand Side of This Page!


Also my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: