Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Speaking4Him Podcast #433: Latest News on Life

"I frankly don't care if you agree with my stand on abortion. I take that stand because no other stand is consistent with decent principles, and no other standard is consistent with the will of God." Alan Keyes


1960s Planned Parenthood Brochure

I discuss the state of the Pro-Life movement throughout the country as we approach the 48th anniversary of Roe V. Wade.  Listen Here to hear exciting news out of Arkansas, Missouri, and Massachusetts.  Then consider how you might be able to promote life in your circle of influence. :)


If you have any questions or feedback check out our Facebook Page or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone on the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: