Saturday, November 14, 2020

Speaking4Him Podcast #423: Be Thankful That Jesus Died on The Cross

 “For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;” I Corinthians 15:3


Today I continue my month of thankfulness with a discussion on being thankful that Jesus died on the cross! Listen Here and be encouraged as I unpack what the cross means to the believer! Do you know him? Special Thanks to Pastor Chopper Brown of Living Hope Wesleyan Church in Ceder Rapids, Iowa.

If you have any questions or feedback check out our Facebook Page or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone at the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: