Friday, October 30, 2020

Speaking4Him Podcast #421: Voting With Purpose in 2020

“We do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate.” Thomas Jefferson


Today I discuss Decision 2020. I discuss The Supreme Court and the 14th amendment.  Why should Christians vote? I discuss 3 reasons.  I also talk about 4 personal issues that will inform my vote as I go to the polls this Tuesday.  My prayer is that you will Listen Here with an open heart and prayerfully cast your vote for life and liberty on Tuesday!

If you have any questions or feedback check out our Facebook Page or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone at the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: