Friday, July 24, 2020

Speaking4Him Podcast #407: The I AM Statements of Christ: Part 2

“And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you.” Exodus 3:14


I share an update on The Pilgrims Progress Project and talk about the "New Normal" we are all walking through right now. I share an exciting announcement regarding the show. Then I dig into 4 more "I AM" Statements of Christ!  Listen Here and share hope with others!!!

If you have any questions or feedback check out our Facebook Page or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone at the Right Hand Side of This Page!


Also my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: