Friday, April 17, 2020

Speaking4Him Podcast #393: The Chosen: Episode 3

"And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them, And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.  Whosoever therefore shall humble himself as this little child, the same is greatest in the kingdom of heaven." Matthew 18:2-4


Today I share my thoughts on the ongoing lockdown.  Then I share my review of episode 3 of The Chosen by Dallas Jenkins!  Listen Here and then watch it on YouTube or The Chosen Ap in your Ap Store!

If you have any questions or feedback check out our Facebook Page or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone at the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: