Friday, March 06, 2020

Speaking4Him Podcast #387: The Chosen: Episode 1

“My original idea in making The Chosen was simply to create a short film about the birth of Christ in a fresh way.  As I shared it with friends, ministry leaders, and entertainment professionals, I kept getting the same response: ‘I want more.’ As a result, we’ve decided to make an entire TV show about the life of Christ through the eyes of those who encountered Him.” Dallas Jenkins

Today Dan VanZalen and I begin reviewing the TV show The Chosen spearheaded by Dallas Jenkins.  Listen Here and consider helping this exciting project continue to reach others! 

If you have any questions or feedback check out our Facebook Page or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone at the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: