Friday, January 24, 2020

Speaking4Him Podcast #381: 3 Wrongs of Roe

"I looked at a fetal development chart at the Operation Rescue Office in Dallas. I had a lot of emotions stirring up inside of me. That's when I decided that it was wrong in any stage of pregnancy.” Norma McCorvey


Dan VanZalen and I discuss 3 fundamental problems with considering Roe V. Wade the law of the land.  47 years and 61,000,000 babies later, January 22, 1973 remains one of the darkest days in United States history.  Listen Here and choose life!!!   

If you have any questions or feedback check out our Facebook Page or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone at the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also check out my ebook Men of Valor now for sale!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: