Friday, March 15, 2019

Speaking4Him Podcast #336: St Patrick: The Irish Legend

“I pray to God to give me perseverance and to deign that I be a faithful witness to Him to the end of my life for my God.” ― Saint Patrick, The Confession of Saint Patrick (Confessions of St. Patrick): With the Tripartite Life, and Epistle to the Soldiers of Coroticus


Today on the show Dan Van Zalen and I discuss St. Patrick and I give my review the made for TV movie St. Patrick: The Irish LegendListen Here and thank God for the Gospel of Jesus Christ!

If you have any questions or feedback check out our Facebook Page or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone at the Right Hand Side of This Page!
   
Also check out my ebook Men of Valor now for sale!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: