Friday, October 12, 2018

Speaking4Him Podcast #314: The Lion, The Witch, & The Wardrobe

“Aslan is a lion- the Lion, the great Lion." "Ooh" said Susan. "I'd thought he was a man. Is he-quite safe? I shall feel rather nervous about meeting a lion"..."Safe?" said Mr Beaver ..."Who said anything about safe? 'Course he isn't safe. But he's good. He's the King, I tell you.” CS Lewis


Today Dan Van Zalen and I share an interview I did with Dale Bales the director of The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe the 2018 Christmas show at Master Arts Theater!  Listen Here and come to the show!!!

If you have any questions or feedback check out our Facebook Page or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone at the Right Hand Side of This Page!
   
Also check out my ebook Men of Valor now for sale!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: