Friday, August 31, 2018

Speaking4Him Podcast 308: Free Form Friday (August 2018)

Make me a blessing, Make me ‘a blessing.
Out of my life may Jesus shine. Make a blessing O Savior I pray. Make me a blessing, To someone today. Ira Wilson 

Ira Wilson
On Today's show, Adam McNutt and I share another fun free-form Friday episode.  We share the hymn story of Make Me a Blessing, pose a Discussion Question, hear about Parents at Disney from John Crist, Learn about the origins of the Dog Days of Summer, and get an exciting announcement and the run-down on eating lobster from Adam! Listen Here!

If you have any questions or feedback check out our Facebook Page or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone at the Right Hand Side of This Page!
   
Also check out my ebook Men of Valor now for sale!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: