Friday, July 06, 2018

Speaking4Him Podcast #300: 300 Fridays of Blessing!

"I know of nothing which I would choose to have as the subject of my ambition for life than to be kept faithful to my God till death, still to be a soul winner, still to be a true herald of the cross, and testify the name of Jesus to the last hour. It is only such who in the ministry shall be saved."--Charles Spurgeon


Today on the show Adam McNutt, Chad Cashman, and I, Celebrate 300 episodes of The Speaking4Him Podcast.  We share highlights, talk about what the show means to us, hear from friends, and thank the many people who have made this possible! Listen Here!

If you have any questions or feedback check out our Facebook Page or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone at the Right Hand Side of This Page!
   
Also check out my ebook Men of Valor now for sale!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: