Friday, June 23, 2017

Speaking4Him Podcast #246 Speaking4Him Update (June 2017)

“It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.  The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.” Luke 3:22-24


Today Adam McNutt and I give you an update on me personally and on Speaking4Him!  Please pray for me! Listen Here and share with friends.

Note:  Yesterday my van was in a bad accident after this was recorded.  Please pray for wisdom on what to do about my van going forward.

If you have any questions or feedback check out our Facebook Page or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone at the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also check out my ebook Men of Valor now for sale!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: