Friday, September 23, 2016

Speakng4Him Podcast #207: Rolling Through Life

“Perspective is everything when you are experiencing the challenges of life.”
Joni Eareckson Tada


On this weeks show I begin my most personal series yet.  I sit down with my co-host Adam McNutt and begin to unpack what it's like to live life on wheels.  I want to exhort you that physical challenges in a life don't diminish it's quality!  Join me here as I discuss School, Employment, Relationships, and Personal Care.  Then share this with others!

If you have any questions or feedback check out our Facebook Page or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone at the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also check out my ebook Men of Valor now for sale!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: