Friday, June 19, 2015

Speaking4Him Podcast #141: Thanks, Dad!

"A father's responsibility is not to make the child's decisions, but to let the child watch him make his." 
-Ed Cole

"When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years." Unknown

My Father Michael Gommesen
Today on the show Adam McNutt and I discuss 5 lessons my father has taught me though the years. We also thank our fathers for all they do for us and share some heartwarming tributes from others!  

Listen Here and thank God for your dad!   

Check out the video featured in today's show!

If you have any questions or feedback check out our Facebook Page or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone at the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also check out my ebook Men of Valor now for sale!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: