Friday, October 17, 2014

Speaking4Him Podcast #106: Marriage Under Fire!

“And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man. Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.” Genesis 2:23-24


   


Today on the Show Adam McNutt and I talk about how Marriage is under fire within the Christian Church.  My heart is heavy today!     We discuss the importance of getting back to the basics and realizing God's plans and purpose for marriage!  Listen Here and  remember to show the world Christ's love for the Church as you love your spouse!

If you have any questions or feedback check out our Facebook Page or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone at the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also check out my ebook Men of Valor now for sale!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: