Friday, September 05, 2014

Speaking4Him Podcast #100: 100th Episode Celebration!

“This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.
The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him. The Lord is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him.” (Lamentations 3:21-25)


Today on the show Adam McNutt and I celebrate 100 episodes of God's faithfulness!  Join as we look back!  We are thankful for what God has done in the past and look forward to what He will do in the future! Listen Here!

Kevin McCreary's Website!

If you have any questions or feedback check out our Facebook Page or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone at the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also check out my ebook Men of Valor now for sale!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

1 comment:

Naomi said...

Great job guys!