Friday, September 20, 2013

Speaking4Him Podcast #50: Life Lessons With Eric Koston

"He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust." Psalm 91:1-2



Eric & Malana


Eric Kosten joins Adam McNutt and me to discuss the ups and downs of his life growing up blind and finding Christ! Enjoy hearing how although God doesn't always take us out of trials, but he DOES walk with us through them! May God bless you as you lean hard on him in the midst of whatever you are going through! Listen to the Podcast Here!

Note: Please pray for Eric as he has relocated to his native West Michigan since this podcast was recorded!
If you have any questions or feedback check out our Facebook Page or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone at the Right Hand Side of This Page!


Keep Serving the Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: