Saturday, July 30, 2011

Thank You!!!

“But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;…”

                                      I Corinthians 15:10

Dear Friends,

I want to thank you so very much for reading this blog, supporting my ministry, and praying for me. I am so grateful for all of you! I want to thank a few of you by name:

My Dad, Michael Gommesen is my hero. He taught me to love Jesus Christ, The Word of God, and God’s blessing of children. He encouraged me to surrender to ministry. I love you, Dad

Jay Harnish is my webmaster. The website truly is a gift! Thanks Bro!

Tara Squires taught me to stop talking about ministry and do it! I am so grateful to her!

David Dalrymple is a true warrior for Christ and he doesn’t back down from the Truth! Thanks for everything Bro!

Tom Neering is a wonderful caring friend and a great D.J.! Thanks Bro!

Robb Munger thanks for the office space!

My Brother B.J. is my best friend and my greatest helper and I wouldn’t be able to do half of what I do without him! Thanks Bro!

Naomi & A.J. Van Harn have been amazing support to my ministry. Thanks guys!

To everyone else, Thanks for all of your support. By God’s grace I will remain faithful to His Calling on my life!

Speaking4Him,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: