“It’s not wrong to question, but it does become wrong when we don’t accept the answer.”
Today on the show, I share my personal review of The Chosen Season 4, Episode 6—an episode that blends celebration, confrontation, and foreshadowing in powerful ways. I talk about Jesus and the disciples observing Hanukkah, the Feast of Dedication, and I discuss Jesus’ bold declaration to the Pharisees in the temple: “I and the Father are one.” I also reflect on Judas’s growing frustration as he pushes for an earthly kingdom while Jesus continues pointing to a heavenly one, a tension that clearly hints at the betrayal still to come.
I also look at the emotional turn the episode takes when Jesus and the disciples receive the heartbreaking news that Lazarus has died.
We also discuss an important subplot that contains one of my favorite moments in this episode- a conversation between Thomas and Peter about loss and how God’s perspective is so much higher than ours. Their exchange adds depth to an already weighty episode and reminds us that even in grief, God is working out His perfect plan.
Listen Here share with a friend And don't forget to watch this episode for free on the web at thechosen.tv!
If you have any questions or feedback, please send me an email at andrew@speaking4him.com or leave a voicemail by clicking on the microphone on the right-hand side of this page!
Additionally, my revised and expanded book, "Men of Valor," is now available for sale in paperback!
Keep serving the Best of Masters,

No comments:
Post a Comment