“And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.”
Genesis 1:26-27
Today on the show, I discuss the Southern Baptist Convention's recent reaffirmation of the biblical principle that God calls women to be silent in the church. I will examine what the Bible truly says, emphasizing that our opinions don't matter. God's Instruction to us does.
Additionally, I want to explore a question that I believe many overlook regarding this topic: Why did God instruct that women should be silent in the church? Join me as I delve into the significant answer to this important question.
Listen Here and share with a friend!
If you have any questions or feedback, please send me an email at andrew@speaking4him.com or leave a voicemail by clicking on the microphone on the right-hand side of this page!
Additionally, my revised and expanded book, "Men of Valor," is now available for sale in paperback!
Keep serving the Best of Masters,

No comments:
Post a Comment