Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Speaking4Him Podcast #628: 12 Years A Podcast

 "Will power does not change men. Time does not change men. Christ does.” Henry Drumond


Today on the show I celebrate 12 years of podcasting!  The Speaking4Him podcast debuted on October 12, 2012.  This show has taken me on an amazing journey of blessing and excitement! Listen Here as I discuss how it all began and reflect on God's amazing faithfulness and grace!

Please continue to pray for the podcast and my ministry.  Thank you so much for listening!

NOTE: I misspoke On the day my first DEVOTIONAL aired, I got CALLED to schedule my second. 

If you have any questions or feedback please send me an email at andrew@speaking4him.com or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone at the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: