Wednesday, October 02, 2024

Speaking4Him Podcast #626: Am I Racist? (2024)

 “Racism is not dead, but it is on life support – kept alive by politicians, race hustlers, and people who get a sense of superiority by denouncing others as racists.” Thomas Sowell

imdb.com

Today on the show, I share my review of Am I Racist? This NEW Daily Wire documentary starring Matt Walsh, uses humor and satire to address important issues we all must grapple with. 

Listen Here and then take your older teens (16 and up) to support this important project!!! 

If you have any questions or feedback please send me an email at andrew@speaking4him.com or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone at the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: