Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Speaking4Him Podcast #616: IF (2024)

"And the funny thing is that’s the only place she truly feels safe. The only place she ever wants to be.” Bea IF

tvinsider.com

Today on the show I share my review of John Krasinski's new family film IF.  Listen Here as I discuss this powerful story of love and loss and the power (and importance) of imagination! 

Then watch it this weekend!  It's available on many streaming services and is free to stream if you have Paramont+! 

Note: I said Mom had an imaginary friend.  It was Grandma. :)

If you have any questions or feedback please send me an email at andrew@speaking4him.com or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone at the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: