Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Speaking4Him Podcast #615: Jon Wilson: Why Godspell?

 “And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.” Matthew 18:3

Today on the show my friend Jon Wilson the founder of Artists of the Way, joins me to talk about his upcoming production of Godspell. As you listen, I hope you will be encouraged by his heart for Jesus and why this show (a contemporary retelling of the Gospel of Matthew) is so important to him! 

Consider supporting him by getting tickets to this unique show!

Get Tickets Here!!!

If you have any questions or feedback please send me an email at andrew@speaking4him.com or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone at the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: