Wednesday, December 07, 2022

Speaking4Him Podcast #531: A Christmas…Present (2022)

“I’m very excited to develop heartwarming family and faith-filled programming and make the kind of stories my family and I love to watch…. GAC fits my brand perfectly; we share a vision of creating compelling wholesome content for an audience who wants to watch programming for and with the whole family.” Candace Cameron Bure

imdb.com

Today I share my review of A Christmas…Present. This is Candace Cameron Bure's debut film with the NEW Great American Family Channel. This heartwarming Christmas film is about slowing down, embracing family, fighting for marriage, and trusting God to lead you through it all! Listen Here and thank God for his blessings as you celebrate God's greatest gift this holiday season--His Son Jesus!!! :)

If you have any questions or feedback send me an email at andrew@speaking4him.com or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone on the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also, my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor is now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,


Andrew Gommesen

No comments: