Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Speaking4Him Podcast #720: Speaking4Him Update: (Summer 2026)

 “And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.”  

1 Thessalonians 5:23-24 


Today on the show, I provide an update on all things related to Speaking4Him. I share insights about our ministry's past and discuss our future direction.

I encourage you to Listen Here and consider supporting the Ministry of Speaking4Him in whatever way you feel led. I truly appreciate each and every one of you, and I hope this serves as an encouragement as you seek to serve the Best of Masters, Jesus Christ!

If you have any questions or feedback, please send me an email at andrew@speaking4him.com or leave a voice mail by clicking on the microphone on the right-hand side of this page! 

Additionally, my revised and expanded book, "Men of Valor," is now available for sale in paperback! 

 

Keep serving the Best of Masters,

 

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: