Wednesday, September 04, 2024

Speaking4Him Podcast #622: Reagan (2024)

 “My mother told me that everything in life happened for a purpose. She said all things were part of God's plan, even the most disheartening setbacks, and in the end, everything worked out for the best.” Ronald Reagan

wikipedia.org

Today on the show, I share my review of the brand-new biopic Reagan, starring Dennis Quaid, Penelope Ann Miller, and Amanda Righetti. Listen to the inspiring true story of the 40th President of the United States. Listen Here and hear how his relationship with his mom, his marriage to Nancy, and his faith in Jesus impacted the rest of his life!  

I urge you to go to the movies with your family this weekend and share the amazing story of how The Great Communicator changed the world!!! :)

If you have any questions or feedback please send me an email at andrew@speaking4him.com or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone at the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: