Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Speaking4Him Podcast #621: The Facts of Life #1: The Unborn Baby is Fully Human

 “For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.”  Psalm 139:13-14

pointofview.net

On today's show, I return to my Facts of Life series. I examine the humanity of the unborn according to science.  Then I look at what the Bible says about the value of ALL people and how we can boldly and compassionately continue the fight for life!

Listen Here and be thankful!

If you have any questions or feedback please send me an email at andrew@speaking4him.com or Leave a Voice Mail by clicking on the Microphone at the Right Hand Side of This Page!

Also my Revised And Expanded Book Men of Valor now for sale in paperback!  

Keep Serving The Best of Masters,

Andrew Gommesen

No comments: